Elaine Young | Graphic Designer
Providing graphic design
services for website development, print and multi-media, while also teaching.
Suite 2020 | 20-plus years experience working in graphic design, fine arts and computer technology.
graphic design, production and pricing for print media, production-management with artists, designers and photographers. She is also familiar with Macintosh computer and software, Adobe Creative Suite, CSS Style sheets/HTML/Flash) Quark Express, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Washington University, Bachelor of Fine Arts; Forest Park Community College, Dreamweaver/Flash Web Development Courses. She is currently pursuing her MBA degree from Keller University School of Management.
Contacting clients; creative consulting; providing bids; contract negotiations; working with production managers, PR, creative and art directors; training in Adobe software; managing projects; attending press proofing meetings and communicating with printers; designing websites and social media.
PROJECTS INCLUDE DESIGNING
websites, social media, e-learning, logos/branding packages, brochures, advertising campaigns, books, newsletters, business packages, PowerPoint presentations, signage, display, billboards, CD packages, video, film media, fine art projects.
MOST RECENT CLIENTS
REESSI, Inc. (Norfolk, VA);
Business Performance Company (St. Louis, MO.); Better Family Life, Inc. (St. Louis, MO)
US Bank (Special Project)
St Louis/Arlington TX;
Ajuma.org, (St. Louis, MO)
Mathews-Dickey Boys’ & Girls’ Club (nonprofit) (St. Louis, MO)
Messages of Empowerment Productions, LLC (Atlanta, GA)
Robbie’s House of Jazz (St. Louis, MO)
Bryan’s Catering Kitchen (St. Louis, MO)
Gbenz Consulting (Dallas, TX)
Anu Life Coaching (St Louis, MO)
Sista’s Pop (St. Louis, MO)
Bennos Buttons (Dallas, TX)
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCES
- Senior Designer | Metro/Bi State Development | Contracted Position
- Senior Designer | Proterra Advertising, Dallas/Addison, TX (2009-2010) Contracted Position
- Senior Designer | Grace Hill (2004-2006) Contracted Position
- Art Director | Maritz, Inc., Fenton, Mo., 1981 (Jan.) – 2004 (Feb); lead designer for Marriott Hotels, Avon, Motel 6, AT&T, Bell South, Centecor, Avaya, Automotive clients. St. Louis, MO
- Graphic Designer | Swank Motion Pictures, (video and film business), St. Louis, MO
- Intern | Brown Shoe Co. (Clayton